CUBIIO LASER MODULE MUST BE POWERED BY A STABLE DC 5V SOURCE (INCLUDING CHARGER, POWER BANK, AND POWER SUPPLY) WHICH CAN PROVIDE 2A AND ABOVE CURRENT OR CUBIIO LASER MODULE MAY EXHIBIT UNPREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR AND CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE.
For helping you to become familiar with your cubiio, please follow the following steps precisely. You will have two works be done in 20 minutes, using cubiio.txt and cubiio.bmp.
***** NOTE :
1. Cubiio Remote, the app, uses BLE to connect to Cubiios. This means you don’t need to pair your Cubiio. Please DONOT PAIR your cubiio. It would cause problems if you did.
2. A location permission is required because Bluetooth scans can be used to gather information about the location of the user. This information may come from the user's own devices, as well as Bluetooth beacons in use at locations such as shops and transit facilities.
1. Unbox, read the manual carefully and check whether all items mentioned in Sec. 3.1 appear in the box.
2. Follow sec. 4.2 of the manual. Download our app, Cubiio remote, and turn on Bluetooth.
3. Find a computer that can connect to the Internet and read micro SD cards. ( In case that your computer doesn’t have a built-in card reader, just find a card reader that can read micro SD. )
Prepare your files
4. Unbox your micro SD card, insert to your card reader, and create a folder named “cubiio”. (please use lower case and check the spelling)*
5. Connect to cubiio.muherz.com, click “Download” at up-right corner, and click the blue “Download All” button. An all.zip file should be downloaded now.
6. Unzip the file “all.zip” and copy all .txt and .bmp files to the folder “cubiio” that you just created in your micro SD card. ( you should see some files but no folders in your cubiio folder )
Start to engrave, using “logo.txt”
7. Follow the instructions in Sec. 4.3.3 of the manual to install your cubiio properly, and then insert the micro SD card that you just made it well-prepared.
8. Pick a brown paper from your material pack and put it in the center of the working zone.
9. Turn on your cubiio, follow instructions in Sec. 4.3.2, launch Cubiio Remote, follow instructions in the app to connect your cubiio.
10. Since this is the first launch of your cubiio, you should be asked to set a safety code. Please follow the app to set your safety code. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY CODE CAREFULLY.**
11. In the option view of Cubiio Remote, select “micro SD” , and then select “logo.txt”.
12. We are using default parameters now and click “Next”.
13. Put on your goggle and enter the safety code.
14. Click “Start”.
15. Your cubiio should be working now. Please be patient and keep your app alive.
16. Click “Back to Option” after work complete.
17. Replace the brown paper with a new one.
18. Select “micro SD”, and then choose “logo.bmp”
19. We are using default parameters now and click “Next”.
20. Put on your goggle and enter the safety code.
21. Click “Start”.
22. Your cubiio should be working now. Please be patient and keep your app alive.
23. Follow instructions in Sec. 4.3.2 of the manual to turn off your cubiio, close Cubiio Remote, and cut the power of cubiio.
cubiios read .txt and .bmp files in the folder named cubiio and ignore other files and folders
** for safety reason, safety codes of cubiios are not resettable. You will be forced to turn to firstname.lastname@example.org for further help if you forgot your safety code.